Particulate filter half mask of protection class FFP3
Lightweight mask for protection against toxic and harmful dust, smoke and aerosols up to 30 times the occupational workplace exposure limit.
- Respirator masks of protection class FFP3 offer the greatest possible protection against air pollution.
- Carcinogenic and radioactive pollutants and pathogens such as viruses, bacteria and fungal spores are filtered by this protection class.
- Total leakage must not exceed 5 %.
- Protection of at least 99 % against particles up to a size of 0.6 μm
- Used, for example, in the chemical industry.
This respirator mask has a carbon material integrated, so it reliably protects against unpleasant odours, gases and vapours below the limit value. In addition, the mask has a exhalation valve to reduce breathing resistance and to reduce heat and moisture development under the mask.
FFP = filtering face piece