When covering a foam surface, sand the foam smooth then cut the glass fibre woven cloth (25g or 49g) to size and lay on the foam surface. Now wet out the cloth with the Bucks Single-Part coating system with a coating brush or a roller then leave for 2 hours to dry before applying another coat. Repeat the process until the required finish is achieved.
The Bucks Single-Part coating system is good as an alternative to Copydex latex glue for adhering balsa sheeting to model foam wings which is easy to apply and clean up.
- Brushes and Tools can be washed off in warm soapy water.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin, wear suitable gloves and eye protection.
- Suitable for use with lightweight glass cloth for covering model boats & model aircraft.
- Single-part and doesn’t attack foams white, pink or blue.
- Foam Friendly, single-part no mixing required, dries hard & clear.
- Self Levelling Properties and very long working time.
- Not fuel proof.
- Not as strong as Epoxy Resin coating.
- Makes a good base layer with glass fibre woven cloth for painting foam models.
- Acrylic paint ok.
- Cellulose paint not suitable.
- Full strength can be over 8 weeks.
- Low Odour & easy to use.
Shake bottle before use.
Use our super special 1.1m wide 25g or 49g glass fibre woven cloth for covering model wings when the orientation of fibres are layed at +45 degree angle or -45 degree angle which will increase the torsional stiffness.
Please select size & finish in the menu below, 250ml or 500ml & Gloss or Semi-Matt.